Friday, July 1, 2016

I Sleep With Those Homosexuals

I sleep with those homosexuals who are thrown
from roofs in Muslim societies and then stoned.
With those who are hanged from cranes in public squares
where Islam holds sway, having no humor and no place for queers.

I sleep with them every night in my thoughts, with a pain
too unbearable to make open displays of a grief driving me insane.
While Christopher Street celebrants may actually sleep with each other,
this hetero male is cherishing those lost lives like their own goddamn mother.

Khomeini was right, and Baghdadi too, their own disdain
for such is quite in keeping with Islam, keeping it pure from all stain.
That the open self-contradiction in this is a bedrock of hypocrisy,
is news to an LGBT mainstream which cannot concern itself, is just too busy.

Like the churches and synagogues, likewise busy with mass appeasement
and uncritical conformity toward "The-Religion-Of-Peace" - all  meant
to pacify and distract every normal, liberal or conservative, analytical power
gradually groomed and paralyzed through the taqiyya of "tolerance" to cower.

I sleep with those Christians - murdered, beheaded, abused and crucified,
set afire as was the Jordanian pilot (though likewise Muslim was on the wrong side).
I sleep with those children, set up by Hamas' chicanery to adulate murderous martyrs,
or to expose themselves, despite and defying warnings, to air attacks without fear.

I sleep heavy-hearted with those girls and women - arranged, sold, captured,
raped, impregnated, stoned, disfigured, beheaded, cast way - while enraptured
the multi-culti West dreams of Islamisation and open friendly dhimmitude.
Night after night I carry them into my troubled sleep, all of these, yet I am rude

for mentioning any of this, pursuing and confronting and exposing it, tireless
for all that lack of slumber, doggedly defying the dogma of political-correctness.
To be uncomfortable is the price for being awake, the choice is there for each to make.

I don't concern myself over who will listen, my Source sustains me, it's for His sake.

isis news, isil news, is news, islamic state news, daesh news, syria news, iraq news, terrorism news, africa news, al qaeda news



No comments: