Thursday, January 18, 2018

My Precious Life


This life is precious, capiche?  My life is precious.  With all my shortcomings, my hesitations, my procrastinations, my depressions, my acute awareness of mistakes made and challenges still unmet.  My life is precious, it is full of more incarnations than I'd even know - yet one and singular, and here and now.  It is full of joy.

I love this life, all that I have not yet done or seen, or may never, or revisited - I love this life and where I am now, and with whom.  All that I love, and all whom I love, my partner and my son, the animals in our life, children, grandchildren - met and unmet - family, siblings and their families, all, all...all.  The co-workers in my life, the city I occupy, the people I train with evenings, the people I walk the streets with of an evening and hold public talks among.  All that I have ever experienced in my life, all ups or downs, all heights or depths, all glories and shame, I own and I recall.

All who are in my life, or have been in my life and therefore still are - I want them there - I would miss them were I to depart it.

But I will come now to the point, for this is not any kind of parting word toward any one, not a testimony, nor even any form of reminiscence to conjure a sigh or wipe a tear - nothing of the sort.

I will stake this very life, this precious life, on the premise - no, the certainty - that I am right.  If about nothing else since a long time, then this:  I was right to vote for The Donald, to vote for Trump.  I was right to see in him promises meant, and meant to be kept - to the best of his ability.  I was right to see in him the ability to push the envelope, to go where frankly no other President has ever gone.  I was right.  And I remain so.

I will stake my life on it.

When I consider the incomprehensible vastness, extent, enormity, of the pedophile network among the elite on down, of satanic cultism among the elite on down, of the real intent of globalists, of the real intent behind courting and laying out carpet for the Islamisation fo the West, of the incessant Deep State hold on power, on war-profiteering; when I consider the cruel irony of a world gone so Left as to embrace Communism and gaslighting its way deeper and deeper into the darkness, or the sheer harrowing lunacy of what passes for "political office" - or what passes for "journalism", or what passes for "academia" - in Europe, in Germany, in all of the Trump-hating, Trump-bashing venues, here and Stateside, one could name - when I consider all this:

I know I am right.  And when I go deep into my spirit, and repose in God, knowing it was His guidance which moved me not to abstain, but to cast my vote and to keep it there, I'd stake my life on it.

Come what may - though we are beset with unspeakable evils being pawned off as "relative norms", or as misinterpreted, or as more enriching, more colorful, more opulent, more preferable, more diverse, more interesting, more feeling, more open - there is a swamp, a great and terrible swamp, which in our own day will be swept through and cleaned out, for there is a river.


What Trump has in store, is as underestimated by his adversaries as is the force behind the groundswell which launched him to Office.  It was not his ego, that was just one of the conditions for his being the one whose time has come to take the reins.  Under these conditions it could not have been less than this.  And he needs our prayers.  Because he is there for us.  For America and for the West.  Those planning European extinction here are but themselves destined for it, those working assiduously on Germany's extinction will but themselves wind up the panicked carcasses left in the frozen mud and slime of their own ice age, whipped by the coldness of their own brittle hearts - they underestimate the intention brewing in the White House, forged in the Oval.  Globalism will fall by its own feet of clay, its gold and silver and bronze will shatter beneath those very feet.  The EU will be as an unwieldy house, topheavy and built on sand, sinking into its own stinking mire.  And nations will rebuild and heal, to reaffirm their sovereignties in a community of mutual regard and compatible trade.


Right - maybe it'll fly, maybe it won't, maybe...maybe it's not worth fighting for, worth taking to the streets for, speaking out for, writing for, being frustrated over, seeing people divided over or distancing themselves over - maybe it's too much for Trump to move it, maybe it's too much to expect of the conservative movements and parties in EUrope to assert themselves, overcome their caution and push that envelope, maybe not.

But I know that I did something right when I put my pen to that ballot with a firm conviction, and would do it again if given that proverbial chance.  I'd stake my life on it.

This precious life.



No comments: