Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Beware This Love!


In the center of my chest, in the core of my Being,
in the furnace of my belly, without effort, letting be:

I sense the love of my Father's spirit, my Source,
abon d'b'shmayim, eternal Father, take its course,

filling and fulfilling me, pushing forth, pouring out
into my atmosphere, subtle, onto all and about.

I get out of the way, remove myself, let it, and see...
let it pack and embrace the one standing before me.

Forbearing all, yet bearing nothing, it is the bear,
I but the bearer who carries and bares it openly there

where it chooses to express itself - this love I do not own,
this great and open secret, unspoken unseen sent down.

to manifest from one Human to another, from one created
Act of creation to another, this love may flow unabated.

One cannot make it so, fake it so, force it, but only surrender
to it when it calls, and witness to its quickening power.

Removing thought and theory, relaxing shadow-play of ego:
flowing from heart it greets, soothes, heals, because it's so.

Indiscriminate toward so much and many, taking all in its arms,
one would think its the nicest of loves, could do no one harm.


And this is true of course, yet it has quite other dimensions,
whose scope is fixed on those with foulest intention.

The intensity of love when directed at darkest forces ruling,
who rape and behead, burn and plunder in His Name and sing

praises of their deeds and examples they've taken -
shows itself as wrath upon these, they are entirely forsaken.

The wrath of God's love which shatters destructive egos must
be for those who know Him better not to fear but to trust.

All may receive this love, this moment.  Those who've earned this wrath now
will receive it tomorrow upon themselves and down to the marrow.

All is real, don't preach about illusions!  Regard what others are going through!
But all the more real, more real than all the chicanery, jihad mass murder accrued:

is this embracing love, and yes, love's wrath embracing those demonic entities.
Love doesn't reward but is its own; wrath however is the reward for wrathful jihadis.


No comments: