Wednesday, November 1, 2017

On "Lone Wolves" All Responding To The Call Of Jihad

WTF...Up!

http://www.panynj.gov/wtcprogress/gallery/photos/oneWTC/wtc1_030216c.jpg

All through my evening shift, passing by innocent trick-or-treaters (in Berlin!), in numbers I haven't seen in some ten years now - a simultaneously very uneasy sense of foreboding occupied me, couldn't shake it off. The late evening news confirmed my instinctive knowing. This is not the first time my partner and I have both and independently smelled it coming within hours - in fact I have lost count of how many times we have been confirmed, as with this very evening. Only it wasn't Berlin, but NYC.

 http://www.tagesspiegel.de/images/moeglicher-anschlag-mit-lastwagen-auf-weihnachtsmarkt/19171828/1-format43.jpg


The exact same feeling in me on the evening of 19 Dec. 2016 was followed by my catching the exact moment the news had hit, of the semi-truck attack in Berlin at the Advent-fair on Breitscheidplatz - with which the NYPD specifically compared the incident in NYC as they held their press conference. All through that night, we heard the mainstream news but ran our own analysis, proving with our hour by hour conclusions the running deception of the mainstream media. We proved right within one or two hours (and thereafter) on every point they had been denying or avoiding addressing - every point.



My candle burns unceasing on the window sill, my heart burns in my chest, my gut holds steady my determination not to let up - neither on the vigil nor on the vigilance.

Eight dead with at least twice as many injured - with children in the count - and countless in shock and trauma. "Allahu-akbar"...

Those of us who have warned and warned, will go on doing so because it's right there in front of us. And if I know New Yorkers they'll go right on "warning" and "cautioning" and "combatting" against "profiling and Islamophobia"! Oh, and bashing Trump of course.

While the stakes get raised and will show the hollow wieners how banal their scary show is by comparison, The-Religion-Of-Pieces has all its well-wishers right where it wants them: useful and idiot.

And I will no doubt be regarded as cold-hearted for still not saying "#jesuis" to this.

("...Governor Andrew Cuomo referred to the incident as a 'lone wolf' attack, and added that at this point in the investigation, there is no evidence to suggest that there was a wider plot.

"Around the globe, cities have been on high alert regarding vehicle attacks. The Islamic State has been encouraging its followers to mow down people, and England, France and Germany have all seen deadly vehicle attacks in recent months and years. ..."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/31/nypd-responding-to-reports-shots-fired-in-lower-manhattan.html

HEY PEOPLE, NOTICE SOMETHING? WTF's wrong with the above quoted reporting? Getting it YET? HInt: You're being told "up" when it's down, then "down" when it's up. This is intended, to keep you stupid.)

https://www.globalresearch.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/World-Trade-Center-3-500x313.jpg

No comments: