Tuesday, November 17, 2015

LGBT/QA


To the Lost Generation of “Tolerance”-Battering/Questions and Answers:

I guess I’m “white” - ‘sthat not alright?
I’m so sorry I’m male - should I now “go to hell”?
I’m afraid I’m all hetero - ‘sthat now a no-go?
I have a motherly, and surely fatherly, aspect - I suppose this makes me patriarchic?
My values are defined, and non-conformist - so am I now your “fascist”?
I’m actually tolerant and democratic - so does that now make me eratic?
I’m flexible enough to have changed some perspectives - ‘sit for that I receive your invectives?
On whichever soil I reside, I’m a patriot - for this shall I one day be shot?


********************
Right after I'd spun that one off on the ideologizing of gayness, I received with great pleasure and gratitude the news that one of Germany's most visible gay spokesmen is mobilizing gays to finally grasp that Islam has plans for Europe and that is very bad news for any notions of gay human rights, and every hard-won advance made over these decades. Sometimes it just takes time to set in. I welcome them to the barricades!


I have often maintained that the best response I have to those wishing to designate me as "Islamophobic," is that I'm not motivated by irrational fear, rather they are Islamophiles - but David Berger here improved on my response in self-reflectively nailing the actual motivation driving Islamophiles: fear!

https://gegenislam.wordpress.com/2015/11/15/david-berger-ruft-nach-anschlaegen-homosexuelle-zum-kampf-auf/

http://www.gaystream.info/#!Islamismus-und-Schwule-Unsere-Rechte-werden-als-erstes-sterben/cjds/5648552d0cf2708e001b5ed7

Today's Cult of Mental Disorder(s): its Propopents, its Apologists and its Appeasers...

A classically narcisstic Lobby based on contrived assertions which are entirely sexist, racist, atheistic in nature, entirely pseudo-scientific with articles of faith - and aspiring in its tyranncial demands, to establish an extreme-Left power curve with venomous results. And so far, it's working.

"Gender and Transgender" politics and the beatification of "Victimhood" - or, one example of how one sidesteps the actual need for available and positive professional therapy, by making "everything normal" (and calling this diversity, of course).

So, anticipating the usual ideologically (idiot-logical) fixated sh*tstorm, I'm posting this more visibly than I had already, because it's well worth it.

(Followed by an equally worthwhile re-posting on WHY the above mentioned is working...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDAU3SPYFsA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10B9Fc8BmR0
 

No comments: