Sunday, November 16, 2014

If I'm a Homo – Let It Be Sapiens

Some of my best friends are not gay,
nor lesbian for that matter – is that okay?
Some of my best friends might be either,
my being hetero concerns them neither.

Do I have to know with which gender you sleep,
any more than you must, which company I keep?
The reason that I do not know is that I don't inquire,
the urge toward such irrelevance awakens no desire.

Does my knowing if one's gay build mine or your character?
Is sexuality no longer that but only what's politic'ly correcter?
What's private, own and intimate no longer's sacred – all must know!
Then why is no one interested that I'm a flaming hetero!

A 'phobe a 'phobe a homophobe – is what I'll likely hear:
If I don't pass the Tolerance-Test I must be nursing a latent fear!
The trend, the ideology, the current coin, The Faith:
Believe in Gender-Mainstreaming and all that's preached as truth!

All perspectives, views, opinions have a place in true diversity,
except new dogma's dictates place a muzzle on democracy.
So yes, I'm Homo, I'm coming out – and you're one too, I've said it! 

We're both one Homo sapiens, kid, I wish you'd finally get it!






http://samuelinayatchisti.blogspot.de/2011/05/for-mevlana.html

No comments: