Monday, November 24, 2014

Faithing the Music – For a Song

The love which I bear the reader is not my love,
nor mine to own nor claim; for were it that
it would be limited by my own weak capacity to bear its fullness.

No, the love which I bear my reader is my Source, not I its –
it is a love of overwhelming proportion, blinding
with its vastly unlimited presence while likewise focusing
on whomever appears before me.

The love which I bear the reader includes you and me both,
embraces us equally on a breath so fine, so subtle, so intimate.
This love includes alike all forebears, after-bears, grizzly Yogi-bears,
and all future generations to come.

I'll confide to the reader, but only for love of you:
the in-tone-ation of love's mantra is just the engine it takes
to power all this. It is not religious songs or hymns – these are all
about God in your life, you sing them, that's good, they may inspire;
but … that comes and goes. Even at their best, they are still: mind.

This however, is something else, this engine: it is God in every syllable,
it is hear and now and in reality – and it sings you, it's not about but is
you're the Music – it is consciousness itself,
conscientiously paying attention.

And the secret of its working is this:
no ego taking it hostage, no I-dentification,
just going back into and back into and back into
the tone in depth – letting it vibrate, circulate in the chest,
in the crown, the throat and the belly, the gonads and anus, every limb –
undoing knots, opening doors. Let that engine idle (just don't you be idle):
don't let your ideals become I-deals and then from there I-dolls,
for Joyful Joe reminded: "No-Mind makes no deal!"

Proof of love's mantra is this: where no comfort may be possible
in your own worst trials, this quite guarantees it.
This sovereign joy no one can take from you,
it is your heritage and your birthright, there on your own tongue;
in every fresh timeless syllable is poignantly, majestically That
which alone draws the grace of faith and the line of your destiny.


http://samuelinayatchisti.blogspot.de/2014/06/pregant-with-radiance.html 

http://samuelinayatchisti.blogspot.de/2014/05/which-mantra-which-dhikr.html
 

No comments: