Wednesday, September 11, 2019

9/11, An Old Swami, And Van Helsing 2020



https://i.ytimg.com/vi/sPLvdKuea5M/maxresdefault.jpg

Neem Karoli Baba had already left his body on 11 SEP 1973.  He was ageless, that is, of truly indeterminate age, as already very old devotees told of knowing him as he now appeared even back when they were themselves children.  They called him Maharaj-ji because it means "great king" yet every idiot in India might be so addressed on the street, in any shop or marketplace.  He always said he was "nobody".  He was that - and one of the most beloved and sought after of India's contemporary saints.  He was the embodiment of Hanuman.

This is not a pitch for him or for Hanuman.  These are entirely matters of my own personal devotion.  Hanuman is the embodiment of love and the miracles surrounding that love - as miracles regularly surrounded this precious Being who insisted that he was "doing absolutely nothing, Hanuman is doing it all", or just "God's doing it, it is all in His hands".

I was never in India, I'd received all that I knew from those who had personally and often been with him there. I was in Boulder Colorado.  Maharaj-ji - strict about truth and morals, tradition and respect, yet himself completely lax toward ritual, kept telling his Western (hippie) devotees, when he wasn't constantly joking with them and pushing their buttons:  "Be more like Christ", or "Meditate like Christ"... and had them all scrambling to find a Bible so they could reacquaint themselves with what they'd come in the first place thinking they were "exchanging" for "something better" at his feet.  As either Ram Dass or Krishna Das (either one of Jewish background, like myself) had beautifully phrased it:  "We'd left Christianity in the West, only to find Christ again at the foot of the HImalayas, at the feet of an old Swami."



Hanuman, in the Ramayana of Indian lore, fought and defeated the demon host, burned their city-fortress to the ground. He wiped the floor with them.

Christ cast out demons.

I was awakened out of a kind of cynical direction, there in Boulder as a college freshman in September of 1973.  In that month and following, I'd come into contact with both Maharaj-ji and Jesus Christ - remarking the timing of all this only decades later - merely by taking the material in hand and acquainting myself with it all.  Because the time was ripe.  I fell in love.  With Maharaj-ji, and with Christ.  And now it is 2019.

Some reading this would surely say, it contradicts itself, they may feel confronted.  Maharaj-ji was full of contradictions for those around him.  Christ was full of contradictions for those around Him.  Donald Trump is full of contradictions for those around him.  But I'm coming to that. ...

Because this is not a pitch for Maharaj-ji or for Hanuman or for Jesus Christ.  As you will find out, it is a pitch for Trump.

A crucial aspect in this was in October of that same year, through a set of circumstances no one reading this would believe - and about which I've told a total of two persons in my life since - and so it will remain, according to my promise to him my friend, back then.  I was 18 and already since January on a quest to uncover for myself matters concerning the Unseen and the "Afterlife" - and was just concluding my study of this with satisfying results.  And now, having come to acquaint myself with Neem Karoli Baba (Maharaj-ji) and with the Christian Gospels, I was more open than I'd ever been since about the age of five.

Now on a certain evening I'd just recieved a mysterious two page letter on my dormatory room door warning me of the reality - and realities - of satanism (with which I'd flirted briefly, privately, amateurishly in the first part of that year, and had dropped as it was "not my path"), a letter which no one in my close clique of seekers and pranksters here'd had anything to do with - nor were to be informed whatsoever of its content.  I was to only - and immediately - seek out my chum at his dorm, who according to the letter was in fact "an ally".  I was to tell him but one or two pointers within the letter and leave it at that.  I did so, and on just that evening - neither prior nor since - I got to know this dear friend on an entirely unexpected level, such as one would have entered a parallel universe for a few hours and returned with everything appearing unchanged.  The topic was never to be touched again, that was the agreement.  As I'd followed the instructions in the letter, likewise did I keep our trust thereafter.  And valued it aove all else, and the friendship which evidently transcended dimensions.



I will only say this much - as no one would believe it anyway, apart from my assurance not to go casting pearls before swine - and let this suffice:  The two anecdotes directly concerned him personally, his direct confrontation with real occult satanic powers, and the power and authority of the Name of Christ in defeating these on the spot - to the desperate dismay of those practicing these dark arts, total Meltdown.  And it was not for me to contradict him on any point, as I was instructed to hear him out and to receive exactly what he was telling me.  What is finally relevant in all this, is that it convinced me in my life, of the two things I'd been seeking to know:

1. There is indeed true evil, which one can only call satanic.  It is most recognizable, as I've often written here, by its sheer intent to destroy and suck the life out of all Beauty and Innocence.
2. Christ is real, Christ is real, Christ is real.  And the ultimate power and authority.



Now let's cut to the chase:
Many from those days, and later years where my circles were full with devotion, being devotees or students, receiving teachings, integrating them, applying them - many of those (otherwise) like myself from these circles, whom I still cherish, would still be voting Hillary today, or Bernie Sanders.  Almost with a certainty not Donald Trump.  This is where I have once again become that "contradiction" for so many loved ones in my life.



I am very much concerned with nailing true evil of a satanic nature, an evil with the sheer intent of destroying and sucking the life out of all Beauty and Innocence.  I have been so, as far back as I can remember - and concerned regarding where the highest, true power comes from to defeat this, how to call upon it, to serve that.


Friends, the shake-up everyone got on 11 SEP 2001 is now peanuts compared to the shake-up coming around 11 SEP 2019 and thereafter.  Those who have been following the leads all along, those like myself who'd only begun "getting it" around 2010 and have since gathered more and more steam, those of us who are in full-speed mode, who are following Q-Anon and other alternative sources, who have weathered being called "conspiracy theorists" and worse - those of us all will be vindicated and confirmed:  in exposing, or seeing exposed, all those satanic entities who really have been behind this all along, and behind much, much else.  Those who have taken their side and still do - are in for a very, very painful awakening, if not complete Meltdown.  However vast this is - and it is an evil so vast, so immense, it defies one's worst imagination, it can only be addressed in brief terms by metaphor - just so enormous will be that Meltdown.  Watch for it.  Yogi Bhajan, another great mentor in my life since the '70s, had pointedly prepared us for it.

https://static.politico.com/dims4/default/ad1dd6f/2147483647/resize/1160x%3E/quality/90/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.politico.com%2F9e%2Ff0%2Fef47fc4a45cc839fc38dd6264f55%2F190806-donald-trump-gty-773.jpg

We are in 2019 - look at all that is coming to surface.  Look at the evil, the satanic networks and cabals, covens and orders, industries and icons, commerical and NGO, the government and royal fraternities and sororities of ritual sacrifice and worship of darkness, of raw dark power.


So I will close with this metaphoric yet seriously meant image, as my statement to 9/11/2019:

I know there is Dracula.  There really indeed is.  The question for me is, is there a Van Helsing?  The disease we know - is there a doctor in the house?

For me the definitive "Van Helsing" was Anthony Hopkins - he was raw, he stepped on others' sensitivities, he'd been around the block and he knew the dark forces at hand, he'd been eye to eye with them, he made no apologies and he left others to concern themselves with his contradictions.  And he was in his own element, effective - he got the job done, in the Name of Christ.  Is this sounding familiar?...

I know there is Dracula - psychic and physical ritual vampirism.  We have the lists to prove it, it is all coming to light, but - is there a Van Helsing?

If there were ever a Van Helsing now:  it is President Donald Trump.  Now, and in 2020.


Pray.  Van Helsing did.

https://www.cicero.de/sites/default/files/styles/cc_980x550/public/2019-03/Donald_Trump-Mueller_Report%20-Medien-Fox_News-Washington_Post.jpg?itok=E3v42_bX

1 comment:

Franz said...

His mastery is on display, never disappoints. He's got First Principles DOWN.