Monday, February 20, 2017

Finding My President

I VOTED TRUMP for chiefly one purpose, all other issues and reasons considered - more pro than con - aside, everything was a close or distant second to my foremost deciding factor, which was to do my part to see that Hillary definitely loses this election and bids all claims on the White House bye-bye. And even in this, all good reasons to get her out of there took a back seat to one thing above all.




I have given open addresses on at least three occasions in Berlin taking this concern head on. I have posted over and over, and written pointedly on this one chief issue. Because on this linch-pin rests much of what touches on those issues which also relentlessly concern me, observing from Berlin: Europe and the US and the West altogether - those being of Islamisation and immigration, the "refugee"-industry and its political capital, of jobs and economic growth, of foreign policy and wars, of globalisation and lobbies of the Regressive Left, Venomism and its doctrines of poltical correctness and gender-insanity (with its suspicious preoccupations).

THIS CHIEF ISSUE I'M REFERING TO IS PEDOPHILIA, dear readers, its vast and yet familiar network of the elite and powerful: its ritual satanism, its inroads via "gender" politics and the New Venomism, via the culture of Left-extreme mobbing, censorship, violence and intimidation. I have posted so vehemently, some may have thought I'd lost my marbles. I haven't.

I have found my President.

As I am writing this, he is delivering on his promise to put the heat of his Office on the entire spectrum and range of networks and systems of this abomination. The FBI is on it, the CIA is scrambling for which side to finally be on, on this. Good people in law enforcement and investigation, who have had their hands tied for so long, are now being given their marching orders.

The domino consequence may, God-willing, bring this to a just conclusion, and mean the real fall of the following system-elite, all implicated - to name but a few: the Clintons, the Obamas, the Bushes, the Podestas, Merkel, de Mazière, von der Leyen, all the German parties in Bundestag, many bastards in Brussels...

This is a story of not only the pedophilia rings themselves, but of the entire systematic procedure of kidnappings, pimpings, sales and purchases, tortures and murders, cover-ups - and of course, BLACKMAIL, for which this is so lucrative. Involved are the highest placed, and less higher as well, in European as well as Saudi royalty, in politics of course and in the media, all manner of worthies and dignitaries you can imagine, secret service entities and security, in law enforcement agencies and justice, in academia, among military,industrial, entertainment and sports elite. It involves the bought and compromised participation of some FBI, of some CIA, and of - it pains me to say, but naiveté doesn't belong here - the Mossad as well. Yes, that means, Israel with Saudi, Mossad with CIA. (That doesn't make me less Jewish, nor less for the State of Israel. My insistence on truth and exposure requires me to play straight.)

This gives us the wars as well, the plight of Haiti as well as of Syria, the strange bedfellows which procure ... little bedfellows, so to speak.

Now the hated and maligned current President, the one I voted with no regret, is taking real actual steps toward exposing and bringing down - with encouraging results so far - this abomination. The MSM is practically silent on this, the German MSM completely and conspicuously - and expectedly - so.

Many many willing witnesses, confronters, exposers, victims, investigators over the years, have been either threatened and intimidated, blackmailed, paid off, injured, killed or murdered concerning exactly this matter - just as with other ones not being addressed here. I am praying that President Trump lives to see this through.

And so is his wife - she knows what is at stake:

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I5_ZRv6SM4
 (Melania Trump Prays at Trump Rally in Melbourne, Florida 18 Feb 2017)

 17th Annual Bunny Hop At FAO Schwarz

No comments: