Thursday, February 12, 2015

Ramnam

What is this Ram?
How shall I describe that?
Is Ram a King of legendary pre-Antiquity, is Ram “God“?
This I know and little else:
Ram led me to Maharajji, that Maharajji may lead me to Ram.

Ram is the sovereignty of Love,
the firm ground of Dharma
and the space which frees one from all manner of dogma.
Ram gave Gandhiji vision and means
to free a subcontinental Colony
without aggression: satyagraha.

Where in the heart-liberating Name of Ram
there is room for all Names of God,
even there where the favor is not returned,
the graciousness not reciprocated,
where Ramnam is forbidden with sword and flame.

Maharajji the very embodiment of Ramnam
and its empowerment to love, serve and remember
as he instructed, this Baba of Neem Karoli,
Hanuman incarnate!
O Self to whom I sing!

http://hanumandassblog.com/ramcharitmanas-69-how-can-a-human-be-god/

No comments: