Thursday, December 26, 2019

The Innocence and Purity of Youth




I am an open and a tolerant man, I'm not one subscribing to the satirically ironic motto, "I love humankind - it's people I can't stand", because I do love humankind, and I do like people, rather much in fact. I may rarely ever have "a problem" with "people", generally speaking.

I DO have a problem with people who seem to have a problem with my having a problem with people who apparently have NO problem with the fact that the world is ruled by the might of paedophiles, by the blackmailers and the blackmailed.


Yeah, I have a real issue with that one.


https://assets.jungefreiheit.de/2014/03/Foetus.jpg

DIVINELY politicaly-incorrect - this miraculous song...
The following is for Christmas now, and for all time:

One of the most perfectly crafted and deliverable expressions to ANY - and to EVERY- child, from cradle to kindergarten (and beyond), of love for that child - is contained in the entire three stanzas and refrain of "Entre les étoiles". I came to own this song for myself ever since back in the '60s when a French teacher played the original by a Belgian Dominican nun off an LP.

I not only love singing it, to my own soul, my own inner-child, I have soothed and put my share of small children and even newborns down, who could not be gotten to sleep by even their own mothers. And this, only half-way into the song.
For brevity and for the purpose of driving home THE Central Christmas Message to Every Body out there, I'm only giving the refrain and the first of three stanzas here - orig. French and my own touch in English.
If FB had sound, you could hear me sing it. And you would taste my tears - and yours.
*************************
Entre les étoiles, le seigneur a écrit ton nom,
entre les étoiles, tout la haut dans sa maison.
Entre les étoiles, le seigneur a posé ta vie,
entre les étoiles, près de lui en paradis.

La nuit où le seigneur t'a dèsiré, la nuit;
la nuit où de deux chairs il a créé ta vie;
la nuit où son amour le premier t'a sourit;
bénis la nuit.

**************************
Between the stars, the Lord has written your name.
Between the stars, away up in His house.
Between the stars, the Lord placed your life.
Among the stars, near to Him in paradise.

The night when the Lord desired you into existence, the night;
The night He created your life out of two pieces of flesh;
The night His primordial love first smiled on you;
Blessed is the night.


https://assets.jungefreiheit.de/2019/04/fdp1.jpg

Now let's take a few looks at what might point us toward the innocence and purity of youth - neither a cliché nor a phantom nor a mere invention of the stage and cinema, but a celebration of a real aspect of what youth can often reflect and embody as beauty - and which such aspect is at risk of being completely sucked dry of all virtue by a globalist, Neo-Maoist Zeitgeist taking hold wherever conservative forces have not been sufficiently marshalled against this destructive drive to deconstruct every anchor youth ever needed in order to develop their wonderful potential in beauty and in culture.

1. Wiener Sängerknabe (1977) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHs3ba-P9Yk
I came across this by merely looking for any traditionally rendered "Silent Night" - I hadn't wanted to get into a 40 minute video, just the one piece. But I became transfixed, and couldn't help but watch the entire run. These lads are simply beautiful to watch, aside from their trained voices thrown in there. My fatherly parental heart was tossed and turned with every face being scanned (don't rush it, just wait for it, ca. 19:00-22:50 in). God love every one of them. Precious!
As for the traditional folk-instrumentals, well - I've ALWAYS had a firm penchant for that, since I can remember. Small wonder I'm still in Europe. THIS Austria ain't Hollywood's "Sound of Music".

2. Mario Lanzo (as Caruso) "Ave Maria" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8kvYYkTyec&feature=share

3. Heintje (Dutch child-star performing in German film and stage, here with Don Cossack Chorus - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV8DtFm1uSU

As one very dear friend and intimate commentator aptly put it:
"The innocence and purity of youth radiates to warm the heart. Those that exploit it shall be dealt with severely."

No comments: