Friday, May 10, 2019

Dark Clouds Over Berlin, Blood in the Streets



I see crass domination coming, creeping subjugation acquiesced to, and slaughter of those least expecting it.

The day will come and draws ever nearer, when the screams of the traitors as they are being slaughtered in their own streets - slaughtered in the vile juices of their own treachery, their shrill venom once levelled at those of us who had tirelessly and thanklessly warned now oozing from their same gullets - slaughtered by the enemies whom they'd willfully let in, their screams will be heard.  And this at a bloodcurdling pitch superceding their earlier choral cheers of "Welcome Refugees!" and "Open Borders!" (or toward ourselves, "Nazis raus!")...



 



































This otherwise heart-rending cry at the slaughter will reach these ears without moving in me so much as a gesture.  For they will have already long since invested so much of their own marshalled forces to bring it to this, and to delivedr us and our children, our progeny, over to the brutal fate now befalling them instead, by some inevitable justice.  And I will be withheld by my own very conscience before my Maker, from falsely attributing redemption or intervening whatsoever on their behalf.


I hear its approach.  I smell the coming stench.  This day is not far at all.


No comments: