Friday, March 24, 2017

Berlin Post

I came to Berlin in 1988 and was stationed here to defend West Berlin against the real and present threat of communism and of terrorism. For six years of my military life I was an MI analyst with specific duties addressing international and inland terrorism and communist insurgency, much of that time spent in a SCIF.

My American circumstances were the unforeseen partner to my intention since 1980 as a Jew, to assess the real German-Jewish relationship here, and to commit my life to the healing of our past and its pathological hold on the present – and future.

It is now 2017, I am still at it, though the military I'd been a part of is long since gone. And it had taken me until about five years ago to grasp that my perspectives on where the said threats lay had to take ever new information into account. The GDR has taken over the Federal Republic. We have Merkel, we have EU-Kapo Schulz, we've had Gauck, we have the far-Left party and the Greens, we have a Left-extreme SPD, and a watered-down CDU, and what precious little serious opposition there is FOR this nation and this people is either watered-down and acquiescing, or is devastatingly threatened by the despotic climate of the ruling Regime of Merkel and cohort. Freedom of speech is going from intimidated by new and constitutionally questionable laws, to being penalized and outright threatened with extinction.

It took me until the past three years to finally grasp, with Merkel's and the EU's dubious assistance, what is really and concretely happening here.

I am not leaving my post.

No comments: