Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Dante And Deutschland


I'm no Dante.  I asked my LORD, the All-Loving:
how shall the "Vanguard of The-Religion-Of-Peace"
be dealt with, how shall these and their like - and how
shall their apologists and their appeasers -  be punished?

My LORD said only, "Think bout it."

And a Realm of Cognizance opened before me,
neither visual nor full of any tangible descriptions -
but a manifest tone of stunning clarity,
and a cutting directness.
No cinematic tour of various applied damnations,
no executions, no trial by torture, no blood-letting,
no fires nor tar nor oil, no sentencings - but the uncompromising
Consequence of their own making.

My LORD's Compassion showed its wrathful countenance:
the chambers of their own hearts were flung open:
jihadis and Caliphate planners, wherever shari'a holds sway
in all its entrenched cruelty; wherever the elite among us all gorge
and indulge their pedophile taste for dark power and influence.

And my senses were overwhelmed beyond word or image.

The unrelenting pain and suffering and trauma
of every captive child, of every boy or girl, of every woman, at their hands;
the horrors of amputations and ritual slaughter, of crucifixions, of beheadings,
of rapes and gang rapes, of abuse and of terror - all this most unbearable
pain shall they within themselves be made to bear, the full cruel load
of that burden upon their own psyches, their own dead hearts,
down to their own very marrow - and not physically so, but worse:
like an itch one cannot reach to scratch, untraceable!

Nowhere to turn, nowhere to avoid it, for it will manifest with a vengeance
within and upon themselves.  What they have done or abetted.

I asked, will this be here and now in this lifetime, or is it some "eternal thing"?

My LORD replied, "Were it but so, in this lifetime!  They would not withstand a moment!
But I Alone am Eternal, not this - yet it will be for them as an 'eternity', their dark psyches
will carry this consequence without a break, until they are cleansed of it once and for all."

But the "Gutmenschen" will say, what an evil vision I am spinning here, I must be "sick", I asked.

My LORD said only, "They will have a most unpleasant awakening, each in his own time."


No comments: