Sunday, May 5, 2013

I Am Whoever I'm Addressing Now




So, am I the enemy? - very well:
then I am "the Enemy".

As long as there's antisemitism
I'm "the Jew".

Wherever racism or bigotry holds sway
I'm that "Other".

Where there's exclusionism
I'm your "Outsider".

If you dream of Holy War
I'm every "Unbeliever".

I will never fit in nor comply with your ideology
whichever that is.
If you vote fear, then fear me;
I am your worst nightmare.

If you loathe difference
I'm as "Different" as it gets -
and also indifferent concerning that.

Where there is aggression in you
I'm your "Aggressee,"
so if you must have an enemy
you need look no further.

But if you expect me to die your "Victim"
you are in error and will be disappointed.;
for you have already lost,
I cannot be conquered.

I am you and I own it.

I have you in myself
and I have conquered you;
you have no existence outside of me.
You're out of business, your career is over.

I've taken you apart and know you.
I've shattered your paradigm of division and hate
and replaced it with Consciousness.

I am love, I am the Self.

Whatever you have done to the least of these,
you have done it to me.

God alone exists and is real, God alone is great.
So deal with it.

No comments: